- Outer Material: PVC+Elastic Strap
- Content: Gel
- Size: 15.5 cm
- Color: Blue
►Suitable for both cold and hot therapy (Accept temperature:-20~100°C)
►Remains soft and flexible after freezing, even in temperatures as low as -20°C
►Retains heat or coolness for a minimum of 45-60 minutes.
►Freezing / Microwavable
♦ Place the pack in a freezer for at least 15 minutes before each use.
♦ -Place the pack in hot water (max 80°C) for 10 minutes.
• Place the pack in a microwave oven (recommended 800W).
• Ensure that the gel is evenly distributed in the pack.
• Heat the pack for 25 seconds at a low power setting.Heating times will vary with the power of the microwave.
• If more heat is required, heat in additional 10-second increments until the desired temperature is reached.
• Allow the pack to rest at least 1 minute before application.
►To avoid frostbite or burn, always wrap the pack in a towel prior to each use.
►Cold or hot therapy is generally recommended for treatment no longer than 20 minutes per use.
►When using as treatment of post-surgical trauma, follow the instructions of your medical practitioner.
►If contents are exposed to the skin or eyes, flush with water immediately. If irritation or redness persists, consult a physician.
►Children are to use this product under adult supervision .
►For external use only; contents not intended for ingestion. If contents are accidentally ingested, seek immediate medical attention of a physician.
►Do not open pack and/or ingest contents.
►Special Safety Formula to discourage ingestion.