- Small in volume, Light in weight
- Equipped with breathing indicator light
- Use France molecular sieve
- Concentrate the high concentration oxygen from air directly
- Easy and convenient to operate
- Multi-functional machine, integrates concentrating oxygen, nebulization and anion into one device
- Display of flow rate, oxygen concentration and time
- High accuracy design, low consumption and low noise (realizing energy-saving, health and environmental protection)
- Remote control function, more considerate for users
HC1A Oxygen Concentrator is a device token the molecular sieve as the absorbent, concentrated high-concentration oxygen (30~90%) by pressure swing absorbers(PSA) theory.
It adopts LED display, with the functions of concentrating oxygen, anion, nebulization, flow rate adjustment, timing and remote control.
The device is a high performance product which features in compact and beautiful appearance, small noise and energy saving, with blue light.
It can be applied in adjuvant therapy and health care for family and individual.
- Concentrate oxygen by one-button, only consume electric energy, flow rate: 1 L/min, oxygen concentration: >90%
- Adjustable flow rate, with flow rate and oxygen concentration indication.
- Display running time of concentrating oxygen, convenient for user to time.
- Timing shutdown function.
- Remote control function, convenient to operate.
- Ring breathing light indication, which can be set to ON/OFF.
- Multi-function machine, integrate concentrating oxygen, nebulization and anion into one device.
- Oxygen concentration (reach the specified oxygen concentration level after turning on the device for five minutes): 30~90%
- Flow rate range: 1 L/min, 2 L/min, 3 L/min, 5 L/min
- NebuIizotion rate: ≥ 0.2 mI/min
- Input power: 90 W
- Working voltage: AC 220 V ± 10% ; 50 Hz ± 1 Hz
- Safety classification: II
- Noise: ≤ 45 dB(A)
- Dimension: 432 mm(L) x 308 mm(W) x 411 mm(H)
- Weight: 8 kg
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature: +10ºC ~ +40ºC
- Humidity: ≤ 80%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 860hPa ~ 1060hPa
|Purity|| 90% ±3%（1L）|
|Sound Level||≤45 db|
|Power||AC 220 V ± 10% ; 50 Hz ± 1 Hz|
|NebuIizotion rate||≥ 0.2 mI/min|
|Net Weight||8 Kgs|
|Size (mm)||432 × 308 × 411mm|