Hand Finger Rehabilitation Robot Glove
Rehabilitation training for patients with hand dysfunction
PNEUMATIC REHABILITATION DOES NOT HURT HANDS
Use air pressure as the power to automatically drive hand movements to relieve hand dysfunction
- HUMAN DESIGN
- SMART OPERATION
- ONE KEY TO START
PASSIVE TRAINING OF HAND FUNCTION
- Connect the rehabilitation gloves to perform finger flexion and extension training.
- And you can also practice grasping objects such as cups and balls
- Stroke Hemiplegia Neurorehabilitation
- Only attaching rehabilitation gloves grasp objects such as training balls
Independent Air Valve Switch
- Turn the valve switch to close the air inlet of the current finger
Support (Single/ Double/ Multiple/ Full Finger Training)
- Two-Finger Training Flexible Operation With Any Finger
- Single Finger Training Each Finger Can Be Trained Individually
Can Realize Single Finger Training
- Single finger training is performed by adjusting the air valve switch
- Single Finger On/Off Valve
The valve wrench is open when it is parallel to the air pipe
- The glove connector connects with the “Power interface of the host when used.
The trachea of the power glove cannot be bent when use!
- Mirror Glove Sensor
If you find that the mirroring function is invalid or stuck, please charge the mirroring glove sensor in time.
Precautions for Wearing Gloves
- Choose the appropriate size and specifications before use, so as not to affect the use effect.
- For those with stiff fingers due to high muscle tension and difficulty in wearing, you can knead the affected limb for 5 minutes first.
* It is recommended to wear gloves in a sitting or lying position.
Step 1: Put the fingers of the affected hand into the glove one by one, and pull the entire glove towards the arm.
Note: your fingers should reach the top of the glove.
• Step 2: Tighten the wrist, and the Velcro sticks firmly.
Note: Pull the Inside of the glove finger back as far as possible.
Step 3: Fix the auxiliary fixing strap as shown in the picture
Note: Wear correctly, there is no gap in the wrist when making a fist.
- Rehabilitation Glove Weight: 170 g