A moulded waffle mattress made of high resilency foam with high density
- Mattress moulded in one section : guarantee for a perfect holding in the cover and compatible with standard and multi-sections bed bases
- Independence & mobility of the blocks : have been carefully researched to offer a significant reduction in the shear forces
- Aeration channels between blocks : help to reduce the effects of maceration through improved mattress ventilation
- Large surface of plots : allowing to maximise the contact surface between the patient and the support thus to decrease the Max. pressures on area at risk
- The Syst’am® high resiliency foam is moulded and of high density (40 kg/m3, medical grade) offering great comfort and very large flexibility
- Its physical features (elasticity, weight bearing capacity) ensure great resistance against sagging and avoiding therewith the bottoming effects
- Height of 14 cm with rounded corners for easier installation of supports in bed frame.