- Superior Breathprene foam laminated durable 4-way stretch nylon fabric for greater cushioning and comfort.
Posterior contouring reduces bulkiness in the popliteal region.
- Recommended for treatment of patella sprain, strain, subluxation, stress, tendonitis, bursitis, chrondomalacia, post-operation rehabilitation, joint inflammation and other knee injuries.
Anti-static, breathable, deodorizing and moisture absorbing.
- Breathprene is an environmental and biodegradable PU foam with the specific of breathable pores, light weight, fair elasticity, skin-friendly impression, quick drying and moisture absorbent.
- Breathprene laminated by Lycra lining which is composed of Talent Yarn consisting of silver and germanium for reflecting multi-functions of anti-static, deodorizing, negative ions, far infrared and comfort refreshing.
- Posterior contouring reduces bulkiness in the popliteal region.
- Two flexible springs reinforcements provide lateral and medial stability, facilitate better support throughout the range motion, restrict patella excursion without limiting the range of of the knee joint.
- Two encircling contract closure straps provide easy adjustment and give additional support to the patella area.
- Diminishes motion pain build-up, increase circulation, and retains body warmth.
- Designed for treatment of patella-related problems and maximum support for the active sports participants.
OUTER FABRIC: 80% NYLON
MIDDLE FOAM: 100% PU FOAM
INNER FABRIC: 90% POLYESTER