Flexible Splint for Bunion Relief
A 3-in-1 aid that provides the benefits of a day and a night splint for:
- Bunion pain relief
- Bunion protection
- Bunion correction
It is a hinged bunion splint with adjustable straps and a comfortable high quality polyethylene foam that protects irritated tissue, distributes pressure and provides corrective support.
– Clinically studied for the treatment of :
- light-to-moderate Hallux valgus and improved gait.**
- Ideal for treating Bunion pain.
- mild or moderate mal-positioning of the big toe.
- maintain post-surgical fixation of the big toe.
- Wearing this aid helps prevent bunion progression, overlapping toes, and hammer toes; limiting the need for surgery.
Bunion Splint :
- is designed to correct the hallux abducto valgus deformity of the big toe. When worn correctly, tightened soft tissues are elongated, the malpositioning is corrected over time. The device can also be worn as post – operative aid after bunion surgery to stabilize the corrected alignment. Dynamic Hinge action keeps the foot flexible. Use of device reduces rehab time.
- Highly effective
- Sleek and anatomical
- Dynamic motion hinge
- Day & Night Splint
- Wearable with shoe.
- Ergonomically designed, it is light in weight, has very thin construction, can be worn with shoes. Useful, both as a day & night device. Easy to clean and maintain.
- The splint is anatomically contoured, rigid and robust. It is moulded from strong, high quality polymer.
- Dynamic hinge action allows walking; Metal riveted hinge Joint is very durable.
- 3D Cushion Pad is moulded from high quality polyethylene foam. It is washable, highly ventilated, It provides good cushioning and enhanced comfort.
- High quality tapes and fasteners are designed for prolonged use. They are soft to touch and feel, easy to wear and remove.
- Color : Flesh color and white
- Material : Fabric and plastic
- SIZES : S – M – L
** Clinical Studies:
1) “Pre-operative Application of the Hallufix®-Splint,” by Dr. Ralf Neumann, Munich, Germany, April 2005.
2) “Improvement of Body Balance and Gait Stability by Means of the BunionAid™ Foot Splint,” by Ralph Schleer, Munich, Germany.
3) “Comparing Radiological Examinations Between Hallux valgus Night Brace and a New Dynamic Orthosis for Correction of the Hallux valgus,” by Klaus A. Milachowski and Axel Krauss.