Motorized Electric Stair Climbing Wheelchair For Disabled people
This electric stair climbing wheelchair can load 200kg down stairs without carrying or lifting,it also easy for you glide up stairs,it will help you a lot if there are someone inconvenient like keen injury,elderly, handicapped,no limit of the stairs,wooden,metal,concrete etc.
With our chair,they can enjoy sunshine every day
- For hospitals, emergency centers, fire, emergency ambulances, family hauling goods up and down the stairs to use.
- The main use of high-rise buildings stair climbing vehicle transfer of goods up and down stairs, only need one person to use.
- Three position lift bar help any size operator move the stretcher on the stair.
- Two rear lift handles
- Rear castor with brakes, castor size: diameter 125/75mm.
- It’s made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials.
- A unique track structure, convenient and safe when the stretcher down the stairs.
|Product size (L*W*H)||105*49*158|
|Folded size (L*W*H)||102*55*21 cm|
|Packing size(L*W*H)||110*60*36 cm|
|Load limit||<=169 kg|
|Speed||2.2 s /stair|
|Battrey property||full charge:6-8 hours|
|Working time/charge||2500 stairs|
|Plug support||US UK EU etc|
|Warm Tips||A.Please inform which plug type you want before ordering|
|B.please check the battery power remain before using|
- Instruction Manual
- 2 Keys
- Dust Cover
1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Maximum loading capacity of the chair is 200kg.
- Easy operation when climbing or descending stairs with control button.
- Integrated automatic breaking system, electronic brake locks tracks during stops on ascent or descent, the chair can instantaneous brake.
- Including a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that is easy to remove and is commercially available.
- Smooth 100mm front swivel wheels and extra tall 125mm rear wheels with brakes.
- The tightness of the sliding belts is adjustable.
- There are teeth on both sides of the sliding belt; the advantage is enhancing the friction between the stairs and the motor controlling sliding track.
- The soft seat and back support are removable and washable.
- Extending footrest and lower track angle increase patient sense of security.
- Positive locking hinge mechanism ensures chair is locked in place whether deployed for use or folded for carrying and storage
- Three position lift bar and handles reduce the strain.
- The battery and motor both are waterproof, and real-time displays the remaining battery power.
- Durable powder coated finish eliminates oxidation and facilitates easy decontamination- power washable
2.5cm track-to-ground clearance provides smooth rolling over carpet and rough surfaces
- Large patient seating surface with removable soft seat panels
- Extendable head and foot end lift handles support proper ergonomic lifting technique
- Positive locking for security and rigidness, Folds to compact size for convenient storage