- Outer Material:PVC
- Content: gel
►Special and Cute bear design
►Flexible & pliable in temperatures as low as -20℃
►Remains soft after freezing
►Suitable for both cold and hot therapy.
♦Place the pack in a freezer for at least 10-15 minutes before each use.
♦-Place the pack in hot water (max 80°C) for 10-15 minutes.
• Place the pack in a microwave oven (recommended 800W).
• Ensure that the gel is evenly distributed in the pack.
• Heat the pack for 5 seconds at a low power setting.Heating times will vary with the power of the microwave.
• If more heat is required, heat in additional 3-second increments until the desired temperature is reached.
• Allow the pack to rest at least 1 minute before application.
►To avoid frostbite or burn, always wrap the pack in a towel prior to each use.
►Cold or hot therapy is generally recommended for treatment no longer than 20 minutes per use.
►When using as treatment of post-surgical trauma, follow the instructions of your medical practitioner.
►If contents are exposed to the skin or eyes, flush with water immediately. If irritation or redness persists, consult a physician.
►Children are to use this product under adult supervision .
►For external use only; contents not intended for ingestion. If contents are accidentally ingested, seek immediate medical attention of a physician.
►Do not open pack and/or ingest contents.
►Special Safety Formula to discourage ingestion.